Private and Semi-private Lessons
Private and Semi-private lessons are designed to meet your individual swimming needs, whatever your current skill level. Our American Red Cross Water Safety Instructors will tailor your classes to meet your swimming and fitness goals. Instructors are assigned according to your schedule, instructor availability, and your specific needs. Semi-private lesson participants both must be present in order for the lesson to be conducted.
Due to overwhelming demand, private and semi-private lesson registrations operate on a waitlist. Please use the links below to join the waitlist for your desired package. Once an instructor is available, you will receive instructions to complete your registration, including payment. Once a pairing is established and payment is received, lessons will be scheduled directly with the instructor.
Questions? Contact Mat Scott at email@example.com
Click on the links below to register for your desired package.
|2 Hours Private||$75||$100||$150|
|4 Hours Private||$125||$150||$200|
|6 Hours Private||$175||$200||$250|
|2 Hours Semi-Private||$40/pp||$65/pp||$90/pp|
|4 Hours Semi-Private||$65/pp||$90/pp||$140/pp|
|6 Hours Semi-Private||$90/pp||$115/pp||$165/pp|
Things to know about private and semi-private swim lessons:
- Private & Semi-private lessons are available for participants age 2 and up.
- All private lessons will be held in conjunction with informal recreation. Pool space is not reserved solely for private swim lessons.
- Private swim lesson time blocks can be used in 15, 30, 45, or 60-minute increments.
- Semi-private swim lessons require 2 participants. We cannot offer participant matching. Please indicate your partner during registration.
- Participants who do not have a partner should register for private swim lessons.
- When registering for lessons, please be sure to fill out all prompts in order to ensure faster instructor pairing.
- Please allow at least 7 business days for instructor matching after we receive your goals.
- We will contact you within 7 business days to confirm your registration. For ongoing patrons, please pay for your session at least 72 hours in advance of your next lesson.
- All packages must be completed within 6 months of purchase. We cannot provide refunds for unused lesson time.
- 24-hour notification is required to cancel a private swim lesson session without losing your payment for the scheduled session. Please contact your swim lesson instructor to cancel your appointment.
- Due to Children's Swim Lessons, private swim lessons cannot be held on Saturday mornings from 9:30 am-12 pm.
- Parents must remain in the vicinity of the pool deck during swim lessons. Parents may not work out, use the fitness center or other amenities while their children are in swim lessons.
- We do not offer refunds after the first day of your session.
- Semi-private swim lessons are available for individuals of similar age and skill level.
Questions? Contact Mathew Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org