Fall 2022 Hours through December 15
The Bouldering Area is open during gym open hours.
|Monday - Thursday||12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.|
|Friday||12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Friday Nov 18||12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
|Saturday Nov 19 - Saturday Nov 26||CLOSED|
|Sunday Nov 27||4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
Winter Break 2022-2023: The Climbing Wall will be closed Friday, December 16 through Monday, January 16.
Want to become more independent in rock climbing? Learning to belay allows you to climb with a partner, and is a fundamental skill for all rock climbers. OAP staff will teach current best practices for belaying, and answer any and all questions about climbing in the Cary St. Gym.
Every Wednesday, 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Pre-registration is encouraged, but walk-ins are welcome!
Spring 2023 Climbing Clinics
Registration for all clinics will OPEN 24 hours before the start of the program. Click the program titles to register at MyRecWell.
Held every Wednesday, January 25-April 26 6:00-7:00 p.m. (no clinic March 8)
Sport Climbing Clinic
- Thursday, January 26, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 16, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 2, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 30, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 11, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Climbing Technique Clinic
- Tuesday, January 31 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 14, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 4, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Gym to Crag Clinic
- Tuesday, February 21, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 20, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 20, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Spring 2023 Climbing Special Events
No Man's Land Film Festival
Friday, February 10, 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Register January 16- February 10
Cary Street Crux
Saturday, February 11, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Cary Street Gym Climbing Wall
Register January 16 - February 11